Monday, October 19, 2009

Today

Sometime here in the next few hours, I need to get up and co-wash my hair and apply my MT. The day is just getting off to a slow start. I've been on YouTube early this morning looking for hair inspiration, mainly from people who have shaved their hair off instead of transitioning. I found a couple but not as many as I would have liked to seen. I'm going to keep looking though. It seems like everyone started their journey out with a nice sized TWA. I know there's some shaved heads in there somewhere. I may even melt my shea butter down with some oils today not quite sure about it yet, I'll get back to you on that one. Hopefully this weekend I can go to the BSS and get some products. I really want to try Hello Hydration or Totally Twisted from Herbal Essence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I DC'd my hair and applied my MT. I didn't mix my shea butter, I'm still searching recipes, so that when I go to the BSS I can be sure to pick up all the supplies I'm going to need to mix some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment