Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Regime (10/18/09)

Since I am newly natural, I'm still in the process of figuring out what products work for my hair and what hair likes. Right now my current regime is still in  testing phase, but I haven't had any problems with the products that I'm currently using. I co-wash my hair every other day with Cantu' Shea Butter Rinse Out Conditioner, wash once a week with Infusium 23, Moisturize twice daily with Cantu' Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner mixed with EVOO, grape seed oil, EVCO, or tea tree oil. I also use unrefined shea butter in my hair several times weekly. There are a few produtcs that I would like to try but for now I'm content with how my hair responds with these products. I'm sure as  my hair continues to grow and change, so will my regime.







No comments:

Post a Comment